What We Believe
We strongly believe that having a relationship with Jesus in love is the key to fulfilling church families, marriages, nourishing children, and building blessed families tenant to the doctrines of the “Abrahamic Covenant”. The relationship with Jesus builds the foundation for successful relationships at all levels. We believe that if one has a relationship with Jesus Christ their relationships, at any level, has a 100% chance at success.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God.
- He died for our sins and on the third morning He rose for our Justification.
- According to scripture, accepting Christ as your Savior is the only way to heaven.
- God’s design for families and the Marriage relationship between “A Man and A Woman”.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
We believe in the Biblical, Covenant Word of God. It contains LIFE and that more Abundantly.”We believe everything that it says. For In It, “We know we can Have what It says We can Have”; “We can Do what It says We can Do”; and “We can Be what It says We can Be.”
Our Mission at “THE LIFE” CHURCH is to continually operate as a Kingdom-Driven, Christ-Centered ministry focused on the holistic development and empowerment of people, communities and marketplace.
The values of “THE LIFE” CHURCH are undergirded by our 7 CORE PRINCIPLES which drive our ministry purpose and vision:
- Evangelism – Our number one goal is and will always be the salvation of the lost. While we specialize in attracting men, the unsaved and the un-churched, and people who want a fresh start from the mistakes they have made in their past, we want to expand to reach people from other races, cultures and socio-economic classes.
- We will seek the holistic improvement of each member of our ministry – spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. We will preach and teach Biblical mandates to achieve success in all these areas. We will also make available the necessary classes, group resource and qualified individuals to help each willing member achieve holistic improvement.
- We will empower youth in our church and community with the Word of God, programs, resourcesand, training. .
- We will always specialize in outreach programs for hurting people (i.e. homeless, poor, those with substance abuse issues, the incarcerated, those who have suffered physical, verbal or emotional abuse, etc).
- We will impact the city of Columbia and the surrounding areas with our radio ministry, outreach campaigns, city-wide event, prayer, intercession, partnership with community, city and state officials, etc.
- We will strive to be the model for excellent ministry in our city and will always strive to be excellent in our customer service – how we treat our members, visitors and guests from the moment they pull into our parking lot to when they leave. , We will be the standard for excellence in how we do people.
- We will stay humble and maintain the spirit of love and realness that we’ve had since our inception at all times and give all credit and glory to God for our success.
Our fulfillment of the vision of “THE LIFE” CHURCH from rests heavily on the abiding Words of Jesus Christ, who gives us the Bedrock Scripture of our ministry:
“Jesus said unto Him, I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man comes unto the Father, but by Me”. (John 14:6 (KJV)
By applying this scripture, we are carrying out one of the greatest purpose of our ministry, to lead and provide Godly, Christ-Centered LIFE direction, instruction and way of LIFE to our members and all humanity. As stated in John by Christ Himself, there is only one true approach to God, and that is through what He is and what He has already done. We will openly embrace this at “THE LIFE” CHURCH.